Kyushu University established the Platform of Inter-/Transdisciplinary Energy Research (Q-PIT) in October 2016 to harness our outstanding achievements in the field of energy, contribute to solving the increasingly serious global energy and environmental issues, and realize a sustainable society.
In November 2021, Kyushu University was selected as a Designated National University Corporation by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Among priority initiatives are driving social change by leveraging the university’s strengths and characteristics for solving social issues, where one of the entry points is “decarbonization.” Q-PIT is expected to play a role in driving social change and innovation as a platform of “integrative knowledge” that fuses different academic disciplines and conducts advanced cross-disciplinary research and human resource development.
As a gateway to success, this program targets to identify and support young researchers, and doctoral students who will play major roles in future energy research in society.
- Application Guidelines_AY2022
- (FORM1)Research Application Overview(Young Researchers)
- (FORM2)Application Form(Young Researchers)
- (FORM3)Letter of Approval from the project leader or supervisor
- (FORM4)Research Application Overview(Doctoral Students)
- (FORM5)Application Form(Doctoral Students)
- Screening Guidelines(Young Researchers)
- Screening Guidelines(Doctoral Students)
Application deadline: 28 July 2022 (Thursday)
*Confirm the deadline of your department. **Submit the application through your department office.