Introduction of Activities
Research and Education
- Our platform aims to facilitate energy research at Kyushu University by providing an outlet for fruitful collaborations
- We aim to merge energy technologies to promote the solution to the increasingly serious global energy and environmental issues
- Achieve efficient energy management integrated with energy-based technologies and societal needs
- Promote collaborative research and collaborative activities with universities around the world
- Develop the recommendations for a low-carbon renewable energy society from the medium to long-term perspective
- Connecting the education programs of graduate/undergraduate schools to Transdisciplinary Energy Education
Support and training for young researchers of future energy
- Our platform subsidizes the research expenses for young researchers in the field of future energy via internal funding
- Our platform coordinates the fellowship for doctoral and master’s students and awards to encourage research and education
- Our platform will host events and provide a place for research presentations on-site, online, in hybrid formats, and on our website
- Every year we organize presentation sessions focusing on young researchers, Ph.D., and masters students (e.g. Energy week 2023)
Hosting the International Symposia and Workshops
- Since 2018, every year, we hold an international symposium, “Kyushu University Energy Week”, that provides a place for research presentations in all energy-related fields. Prominent researchers working in Japan and abroad are provided the opportunity to collaborate with industry, academia, and government.
- We organize and participate in workshops focused on interdisciplinary and fusion research.
- Our website aims to conduct relations with various audiences, including the general public.
Initiatives of our platform