Extracts from the regulations of Kyushu University Promotion Office for Energy Research
Article 2 : Promotion Office for Energy Research shall perform the planning, the operation and the promotion regarding the following matters.
- Operation management of Platform of Inter / Transdisciplinary Energy Research.
- Dispatch of information regarding the research results carried out by Platform of Inter / Transdisciplinary Energy Research.
- Management, utilization, and transfer of the intellectual property that belongs to Platform of Inter / Transdisciplinary Energy Research.
- Promotion of training for young researchers supported by Platform of Inter / Transdisciplinary Energy Research.
- Other promotion activities of research and education regarding the energy areas.
Operation of Promotion Office for Energy Research
- Operation Management : Support for the operation of Q-PIT
- Promotion of Research and Education : Support for the promotion of research and education regarding energy area
- Support for Young Researchers : Promotion of training for young researchers supported by Q-PIT
- Intellectual Property Management : Support for management, utilization and transfer regarding the intellectual property of Q-PIT
- Public Relations : Dispatch of information of the research results carried by Q-PIT
- Project management of the international symposium "Kyushu University Energy Week".
- Project management for the promotion program of young researchers, "the quota of young researchers and the quota of doctoral students".
- Project management of poster sessions.
- Project management for holding lecture presentations.
- Public relations activities regarding Q-PIT.
#105, Research Facilities for Co-Evolutional Social Systems,
Ito Campus (Center Zone)
744 Motooka Nishi-ku Fukuoka 819-0395
(※ Please replace「★」with「@」)